014 - Markets In The Name Of Socialism
May 2nd, 2018 by generalintellectunit
In which we read "Markets In The Name Of Socialism, The Left-Wing Origins Of Neoliberalism", by Johanna Bockman.
This book "reveals a dialogue among many economists on both sides of the Iron Curtain about democracy, socialism, and markets. These discussions led to the transformations of 1989 and, unintentionally, the rise of neoliberalism."
If you like the show, consider supporting us on Patreon.
- Markets In The Name Of Socialism, at Stanford University Press
- General Intellect Unit on iTunes
- Support the show on Patreon
- General Intellect Unit on Facebook
- General Intellect Unit on archive.org